Wednesday, April 18, 2007

Show them toes


With Warm weather comes great shoes and you need some nice feet to match. But what is the au current nail color to wear? We weren't as depressed as we were this fall/winter with the Chanel Black Satin craze but we aren't ready to bust out the MAC YumYam yellow nail color either. So right now I'm rolling with Essie's Mademoiselle- nude bubble color and Chanel Boa nail color- Bright Pink.
Before I do the nails.. I have to do something about my feet,Sally Hensen's feet scrubs are great and under $5. Foot soak- I like to use Aveda's Body salts as soak and for all the maintenance I bought this really cool hand and foot kit from Bath and Body works for $10. Now you can find some great all-in-one kits in BBW.
Check it out. www.bathandbodyworks.com

No comments: