Sunday, April 27, 2008

Mother's Day gifts- part 1



what do you get for the woman who has everything? things like: not enough time in a day, not enough hands for the kids, not enough "me "time.
Give her a break! and goodies for all of her hard earned efforts.

Unique and classic fragrances are a start, my new fave that I plan on sharing with mom is YSL's Elle. I discovered the floral-musky fragrance while in Paris last year and now I indulge in the fragrance.

YSL has some great Mother's Day goodies and an even greater deal going on- free shipping on all orders over $80.
Get mom the Mother's Day Coffret with the Elle Fragrance and Body lotion while you can spoil yourself with the Elle charm with the solid fragrance and a fuchsia gloss that you can attach to your bag or your keychain.

Check out the specials athttp://www.yslbeautyus.com

No comments: