Monday, January 15, 2007

Classics: Clinique Black Honey Almost Lipstick


So I will attempt ( emphasis on attempt) to post on Monday's about the Beauty Classics. You may ask,"What do you mean by 'Classics'"? My definition is simple. A classic is something that is a staple, something with longevity and has the same impact on day one until.. whenever to make you look or feel good. Another element is nostalgia too.
My first classic goes wayyy back to when I was in Jr high school. my first official "lipstick" but its almost lipstick. The payoff is great and the contents lasts a long time.. so many memories are locked with Black Honey Almost Lipstick. Wonderful Clinique gift with purchase( where I could use all of it), hanging out with Danielle and Anna, having carne asada fries, being in broadcasting class watching MTV.. memories

No comments: