Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Et Vous Spring?



No, I didn't forget about you.. I know my post haven't been as fast and furious as they have earlier this year but the GMAT is killing me!

I know.. excuses excuses.. not really. But I do have some new loves.

A few weekends ago I peeped Bath and Body works looking for my good 'ol Smith's Rosebud Salve and came across their new Spring Launches. The fragrance that caught my nose ( and is now currently brewing in my diffuser is their Enchanted Orchid home fragrance oil. The scent is the best intro to spring since khaki's.
What's cool is my Dior Ultra sheer lipstick has the same scent.. loves it all the way.

I also peeped BBW's C.O Bigelow Mentha liptint in Violet Mint and mixed it with my Sephora violet lip pencil for a Louis Vuitton/Richard Prince look.

1 comment:

Amina said...

good luck on your GMAT. I also saw the Enchanted Orchid scent. It is a bit too flowery for me for it is definitely a very "springy" scent.