Saturday, November 22, 2008

Birthday musing



Birthday Treat Time!

Bracing for a need to embrace the cooler months, I decided to divulge in Tocca's Bridgette perfume. First off, its new to the collection and has that "old world" feel much like its counterparts Stella, Touch, Cleopatra and Florence.
The diff with this newby? it's musky in a feminine way with touches of Sandalwood that leaves a nice spicy aura.
This is a huge change for me as 1. I'm not normally the fragrance type. Typically I tend to stick to either Stella McCartney or Lacroix's Tumulte or YSL's Elle, also none of which are "spicy".
The bottle design and cherub feel drew me in , the fragrance reminded me of a elegance that captured hanging out in a cafe on the Rue di Rivoli or just walking down the street and doing laundry feeling beautiful.
I really don't know what did it for me, but I couldn't resist purchasing it along with December's i-D magazine and getting a nice massage on a beautiful fall day.

Tocca Bridgette is available here

No comments: