Wednesday, August 8, 2012

Destination Beauty: Davines Momo Shampoo and Conditioner

Davines Momo Shampoo and Condition with Davines Dede body wash
In the past few weeks its seems like I'm spending a bit more than my usual time at the beach. This past weekend, I spent some time in a cute cottage in Belmar. From Delmar to Belmar.. in almost all literal sense.
Since I planned on doing some swimming and such, I packed the ultimate bag that held everything my hair could ever need.. except for a brush!
Last week I came across some Davines products while working on a shoot. These babies ( well, they are mini's) are the talk of the town when it comes to haircare.
Davines Momo Shampoo and Momo Conditoner are a dream duo, they are efficient ( a little goes along way and both products are ridiculously moisturizing! Both products are specific to dry and dehydrated hair needs but they both are packed with vitamins B and C and sweet almond protein.
I tried these both despite my hesitation because both products include ingredients that are on my "No" list- SLS and cones but, I can feel the difference in my dense frizzy hair and am very satisfied.






No comments: