Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Oh so nude!


I'm in love all over again!
I found the perfect nude for my lips! Its Dior's new ultra shine lipstick nude collection. I recently purchased the lipstick in shade #520. Its great, I just apply dirctly from the tube.. Have you had to do that with any of your other lippies... for me, I think not. Nudes were, liner, maybe some lipglass and then the stick- and the pigment wasn't all that great.

I know, I know.. I brag alot about Dior products. But they are damn good!
Back when I first saw the lipglosses that they had- at first thought they seem too glittery in the tube but surprisingly wearable on my hand ( I test all lippies on my hand first before purchase).

I guess the make-up collections they have pumped out for the past few months are getting good!

No comments: