Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Fall 07 look Viktor & Rolf



The fall 07 forecast looks about the same as it did last year.. lots of dark blues, purples and greys. Break out the Black Satin again!

I really like this look by Viktor & Rolf. Flushy Cheeks, Flushy lips and gold eyeshadow.. nice and simple. Nothing to out shadow the fact that the models were strung to rigs. Ouch.
Nice and healthy make-up alternative to the mundane super cyborg look that I'm starting to see for the summer. I'm not partial to silvers and hyper reflective shadows and hi-lighters.. why? because I get oily. and When oil mixes with things that are supposed to make you "glow" you look like a hyper-reactor.

Anywho. where was I .. oh Nice and healthy makeup alternative. Yes, definately something to look forward to- hey it even makes the models look lively!

No comments: