Wednesday, September 12, 2007

Anna Sui - NY Fashion Week Spring '08



It's about time NY fashion week has had fun.
Yes, yes I adore the bold lip and the muted nude that every other designer so happliy displayed, which reminds me to inquire about MAC's 4N and N3 lip color they have been using to achieve the "nude" lip.
Back on track.. I'm in love with Anna Sui's look. Thanks to Pat McGrath and Hairstylist Gerren, the models look engaging and I want to look like that... in reality I can- On my birthday :)
The Ziggy Stardust meets Party Monster feel tuned me in and the Blue Glitter eye liner is the icing on the cake, While the colorful "Manic Panic" wigs are the raspberry filling to my chocolate cake. While visiting Style.com and WWD.com and browsing I began to ponder.. If Anna Sui's collection and look is the party, what did Heatherette do this season and Where can I find Anna Sui's Makeup line in the states?

No comments: