Monday, September 10, 2007

Goldie's Alice in Wonderland palette


I start being more attentive to Goldie's Alice and Wonderland collection towards the end of last year. Since Bath and Body Works no longer carries cosmetics ( At least at the stores near me), I started shopping for great deals on-line and "click"ed onto Goldie.
I think the Alice in Wonderland concept is adorable, but not in the Hello Kitty way. Moreso you are exiting adolesence and graduating from Bonnebell to Clinique. But this is so entirely cute, its not embarrasing enough to not whip out and show while touching up. Since the palette on the website says it suits all skin tones, I'm tempted to try the "A" palette since it seems warmer than the other. But this was a refreshing surprise, I can't wait to get my hands on it.

No comments: