Thursday, February 21, 2008

WHY?!


Could the "unicorn" or Holy Grail of Lipstick be discontinued?!
I know... #1 how could this be the ultimate one? and #2, for it to be discontinued it has to already exist-yup and yup to that.
I must profess, Yves Saint Laurent's Rouge Personnel's lipsticks are great..damn near perfect! Esssspecially #8 Tender Parma, the perfect pink/nude/natural lip for a woman of color like me.
I first received a sample of this lippie from a Nordies Gift with Purchase in June of last year. Then I hit the streets.
The line was pulled everywhere, and I mean EVERYWHERE. No Nordies,Bloomies,Neimans..even Galleries Lafayette in Paris. Nada, Nyet, Zip, Zilch..ebay?
Yup, I got a #8 on Ebay, Along with blindly buying #23 ( a seductive plum merlot shade). Too gorgeous, available no more.
Have you had a great experience with YSL's Rouge Personnel?

No comments: