Thursday, September 25, 2008

Perfect Volume


The higher the hair...for me is usually accompanied by dryness. Very unfortunate.
But after observing hair with volume sans stiff and breakage, I had to find out how my strands can 1. look good and 2. retain moisture.
Low and behold Bumble and Bumble's Thickening Spray. To the rescue, here it is and here I am!
After seeing the amazing things that this spray has contributed to on the Spring'09 runways- especially after the Frank Tell show. I was in amazement.
Last week I replaced my pre-blow dry setting spray with B&B's Thickening spray and it make my strands smooth and gave a bit of a lift that wasn't Maria Menunous tacky and not high heaven.
Another feature I wanted to check out was if it could be of value to my relaxed hair, no qualm at all!

Bumble and Bumble can be found at professional hair salons and in the city at C.O Bigelow Chemists.

No comments: