Sunday, October 19, 2008

Lacroix's Best of Beauty- Foundation


Allure has theirs, so does Instyle, Shape and Seventeen.. but none of these has anything to do with...me!
What do I have for you? after some time gathering data, pestering MUA's, deciphering differences between chocolate and cocoa, , picking up color palettes, swatching lippies and leaving remnants on my hands.

Let's start with the Base-ics..Foundation!



1. Nars Balanced Foundation
It takes the cake for base, since it has relaunched this summer with 5 beauty of color friendly tones for 16 shades to choose from. The coverage has been everything I had hoped for in a foundation, buildable, moisturizing sans the greasies and has vitamin's A&E. I personally take into account that whether I am in natural light or in photos, the titanium dioxide doesn't sneak up and make you an ash clown.
Who else loves NARS? Leighton Meister and America Ferrera...nice.

2. Maybelline Mineral Power Foundation
Does the job without breaking the bank also available in 16 shades and is available everywhere! A great grab and go for late night.

3. Makeup Forever HD Invisible Cover Foundation
An extensive selection of shades (25) makes this one #3 on my list.

No comments: