Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Happy Earth Day!


Happy Earth Day!

Now let me introduce some friends of mine, they have been on the scene for a while but have been popping up recently- as in April's Lucky Magazine. Eco Tools.
I received the 5 piece brush set while in attendance at the Eco Chic Runway show last year.
These are excellent quality brushes for a low price ( under $10) and they can be found at your local CVS, Target or Duane Reade.

Going forward, I'm going to try to post more eco friendly beauty or fashion posts.
However, I still am not 100% on board with mineral makeup.
I haven't found a great shade match and I have sensitive skin ( back on track now).
Though I do have to say, Caudalie is favorite skin care line and its eco friendly.
The french brand knows how to treat sensitive skin- now if only they made Maquillage?

No comments: