Tuesday, September 11, 2012

MAC for Azealia Banks- Yung Rapunxel

Yung Rapunxel

Yung Rapunxel Swatch
 MAC Cosmetics introduced its latest  lipstick collaboration with rapper/singer Azealia Banks this past week.
Yung Rapunxel is described as " a deep, rich shade of plum with an Amplified finish". I've never experienced the MAC Amplified formula before and with this color, it reminds me of a sheer finish.
I used two applications when swatching and the coverage is nice. I didn't test how long the wear was but so far, I'm pleased.
I can see myself wearing Yung Rapunxel in my day-to-day, probably pairing it with an orange or apricot blush. The color reminds me of the 90's! The Missy Elliot, Total, SWV , Mary J. Blige 90's where the ladies wore the rich colored lipstick through Hype Williams' fisheye lens or through an epic music video. I'm ready to get nostalgic!



1 comment:

Lacroix said...

DeeDee, I'm loving the deep fall colors. Provocante is my new fave along with Yung Rapunxel. Though with Pro, it has more hints of red.