Thursday, May 3, 2007

Strange Hybrid Unveiling part 2


Tuesday I attended the Strange Hybrid unveiling at Plaza Bonita here is SD. It was great! I got my 'tini and appetizer(s) on and checked out the new collection.
Usually I'm not that impressed with MAC's Spring collections because they tend to be on the pastel side and my skin can't handle the "ashiness" that accompanies.
Strange Hybrid is a good one with the punchy iris Orchidazzle that would make my granny proud ( she loves lavendar lipsticks) and my fave from the collection- Fertile eyeshadow.
While at the event I picked up some old faves like Rubywoo lipstick. I love that its Matte and its something I can put on w/o lipliner.. Just a grab n' go. Another is Lust Lipglass- the best neutral pink for my lips by far.

There are more events to come. Next up Trendshow June 2007 showcasing Nordies Summer makeup but until then I'll keep you posted with some different series...

No comments: