Friday, May 25, 2007

YSL Summer Beauté



Happy I am for this nice weekend.

Nordies is having a trendshow on June 1st and I made an appt. with YSL. I'm excited because their regional artist is fantastic. I saw her in action and she is a firecracker. Any way, I like their new summer collection. While I might hold off on the Yves Saint Laurent 'Mosaic' Sun Powder Palette ( its $57!) I will have no problem with picking up their new lip plumper in Plum ( Yves Saint Laurent Shiny Lip Plumper). The eye mosaic one looks like too but.. I have to put the breaks on my summer collections. What I'm waiting for is the Sunstrip collection from MAC... even though the collection was supposed to be out on the 30th.. it's been pushed back to the 11th of June ( WTF?!) I hope the Pro Store in Hollywood has it.. they usually get the merch first.

No comments: