Monday, July 23, 2007

Lancome Mystery Game collection 2007


Daria looks so good in this pic. I love how this collection is not just the smokey eye norm, they added touches of this fall's fave metallics into the mix.
And expect the unexpected, at the Nordies exclusives sale I had the chance to chat with a lancome sales person and see the Mystery cubes up close and personal. I was disappointed that between the 2 that they have- non complements my skin tone. But I found 2 other products that made up for it. First the Khôhl Oriental Duo is amazing,2 liners in one! first is a nice gold color and then if you turn the pencil its a brown eyeliner..technology- bring it on! Second ( is a tie..hehe) The Baum Baiser is meant to treat lips before lipstick, gloss or pencil and leaves a shimmery hint of color. The Color Fever lipgloss in Engaging is a great shade a hint of nude. Fall is coming on strong and this is just the beginning.

No comments: