Sunday, October 21, 2007

Paris Fashion Week SS'08- Christian Lacroix






Oh yes, My dream was so close..yet so far away ( about 4 feet and 2 gates away).
On October 3rd, I went down to the Jardin de Tulleries in France and checked out the Christian Lacroix show. Though I spectated outside of the Press and Standing lines, I was heaving with excitement! I loved the music ( a mix of MIA and some whimsical stuff..anyone have the runway soundtrack out there?)
For about 30 minutes, I was in heaven and when the show was over I walked around and got the shock of my life ( thus far). CHRISTIAN LACROIX being interviewed for FTV. I waved and he acknowledged. I still have my grin on to this day. I was told by a couple that I should have "namesake dropped".. I was just happy to see Monsieur Lacroix and his greatness. Maybe next time.
I am hoping to see the actual show for Spring/Summer 09. Here are some photos- I will have more later.

No comments: