Sunday, October 14, 2007

Yves Saint Laurent's Elle



I just got back from Paris and I'm recovering from walking, shopping, talking,Nuit Blanche, Jardin de Tulleries and my visit to the Basque Country.
Lots to share! Pics, stories and of course...Maquillage ( Makeup) and Fragrance.
First off, I'm going to share the fragrance of my dreams...literally. Yves Saint Laurent's Elle, its what I call the jeunesse fragrance- along the lines of My Dior Cherie by Dior and Chance by Chanel.
Normally, I am not enamored by Fragrances but this one hit the spot. Its fruity sophisticated mixed with Jasmin,Freesia and Pink Berry's- I can't wait to wear my samples. The Galleries Lafayette had an event for the fragrance which equaled beaucoup de samples.
Elle should be out in the states come November.

No comments: