Sunday, December 23, 2007

Louis Vuitton Spring Summer 2008 Campaign


Here is Naomi in Louis Vuitton's new ad. I think her shoes are sexy!
I have to say, I love anything that features the Supers! I'm so excited for this Louis V S/S 08 campaign with the Richard Prince Vuitton bags.. so lovely. The last time I was really into Vuitton's ads were the fall '04 campaign with Christina Ricci and Scarlet Johanson.
I especially like the preview pics that have been lurking around and the sneak preview video on Style.com
December 28th is when style will show the whole Behind the Scene's shoot.
Until then, You can check out the LV runway show ( and longest DaftPunk and Kanye West remix) on Louisvuitton.com.
I'll keep my eyes peeled on the Feb issues of mags that will feature the pics from Natalia ( not a super), Eva, Stephanie and Naomi as I will not be on the waiting list for these bags... ok, maybe I will be.

Happy Holidays everyone as I head to Vegas for X-mas tomorrow!

No comments: