Monday, December 3, 2007

So Stylistic!


Yes, I know it has been since last week that I have posted but, I have some good news for BOC's out there!
MAC's Stylistics collection is the one for us! I'm so happy I held on to B-day change to get the goodies from here.
So what am I wearing?
*Sheer Mystery Powder in Dark Secret. The coverage is a step up from their Blot Powder and more in line with their Sheer Select powder. I was extremely happy that the undertones in these ones are a lot warmer than the SMP that came with the Couture collection last year- they just didn't work. Though one thing to take away,like last year, these baby's come with a refill!

*Sheerspark Pressed Powder in Fashionette. I love this! I would decribe the color as "pink berry". The color really pops and MAC doesn't make one like this- a vivid "pink berry" but subtle sparkles. Love it on the apples of my cheeks.

* Lipglass in Hyper-Chic. LOVES IT!! The texture is smooth, the color - I covet, a nice pink that is great for day and doesn't make you look like you are trying to hard to sport pink during the day.

Aww, Stylistics how I love thee.. let me count the ways.

1 comment:

Kiki said...

Uggh.
I hate, hate that I was broke when
this collection came out.
Items are priced like gold on ebay.

Do you know if any CCO's would have anything?