Saturday, April 26, 2008

"Do you have a first- aid kit handy?"


What an appropriate opening line for Damaged- hair!
Rather the prevention of Damaged Hair.

Right now I know a lot of you are on the cusp of Spring/Summer, Dryness/ Humidity and Working/ Vacation (I am actually on the latter in Kauai right now ).

Before I left for vaca, I stocked up on some goods at Sephora. I got my usual Phyto for my relaxed clavicle length hair and I picked up a newbie Ojon Restorative hair treatment. Now I heard alot of great things with Ojon and how well it moisturizes your hair and the whole nine ( in print) but have never experienced it for my self.
Now is the time.
Since I have been here on the island, I'm shocked my hair has withstood mild humidity, Surfing and Swimming but it still needs tlc.
About approximately two hours ago, I applied Ojon's treatment to my hair and read and watched tv. After a nice Shampoo and Condition, my hair is unbelievably soft! I'm really excited because, I thought my hair would be brittle from all the exposure to the elements but it was the exact opposite. RIght now my hair is wrapped, air-drying and sharing with you.

Check it out at Sephora.com or at Ulta.

Mahalo!

No comments: