Sunday, April 27, 2008

YSL's Summer '08




Warm, exotic, African summer shades..that I can't wait to get my hands on!
Every collection brings a new trinket that is filled with a limited edition shade that gets me hooked. This season brings the Soleil D'Afrique, a 30th anniversary collector jewel made of exotic natural wood.

This summer YSL's Summer beats most of the collections out there with the introduction of their new Palette Couleurs D'Afrique in blatant complementary shades.

Gloss Repulpant ( Glossy Lip Plumper in SPF 10 ) comes in 2 new shades: Glossy Nude and Glossy Candy

I love YSL's lip plumper, color, consistency and the smell is great, can't wait to try the new shades.
Plus I am a huge fan of YSL's color range and how it favors my skin tone.

Visit:www.yslbeautyus.com

No comments: