Thursday, April 17, 2008

Yes, Pearferably Marc


Last week after going through some excruciating, back-breaking GMAT study time. I mosed over to my local UTC Nordies and was introduced to Marc Jacob's Pear and Grapefruit Splashes.
After testing both: Pear on left, Grapefruit on right. I then walked away and decided to grab a bite to eat. While waiting for my turkey -cranberry, I imitated the fools in the Axe Body commercial and proceeded to smell my hands as if they were orchids. Pear spoke my language(s) both english and quasi-french and whispered sweet somethings..aww.While Grapefruit lingered and got all fresh with me.
I was stoked, considering I am infact allergic to Marc Jacob's Daisy- that not one but two of his fragrances will take me to my place of frag-lightenment.
Bonus: not only did I run back and purchase Pear ..(for now), but I hit the Jacob-pot! I got a free makeup tote for my purch.

Just Sweet!

3 comments:

yummy411 said...

aww man, i just can't get it right with these perfumes for the spring. i've bought rock and rose and i'm not totally in love. now you make me wanna go try these!

how about the msf loose foundation powders?? what's your take?

Sarah Mendelsohn said...

marc jacobs is my favorite! its sucks that you're allergic to daisy, i love the scent.

Lacroix said...

Yummy 411, I have to tell you. I tried the MSF loose and it just didn't work. the 129 the MA used was poking my skin and my skin was irritated :( . Deeper dark made me look like mud while deep dark made me ashy.

I don't really like the fact that you can't clean the capulator?!
That's just my take. How about you?