Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Gearing up: San Diego Pride Weekend!



I'm really excited for this weekend- it's pride!

I support a great community fighting for civil rights and equality for all and my weekend officially kicks off on Friday at the Lei Lounge.

Saturday will be the peak of fun with the parade, while my friends will have their outfits and pieces together- I'm still struggling to put together a "look". From what I remember from the past few is that- the weather is hot and muggy, so I have make sure my makeup is swelter proof.
Sunday I'm going to see Kathy Griffin lay some on the crowd- too much fun!

Ideas that come to mind- recreating the Christian Lacroix colorful smoky eyes!, lots of glitter...looots of glitter, getting a nice purple wig and some lashes at Flashbacks.

I dunno yet but will definitely keep you posted!






In the mean time, I'm trying to figure out which MAC Pigments were used for the CL Couture eyes? Teal? Cornflower?
Can the couture be a prelude to a MAC and Christian Lacroix Collab??? ( fingers crossed~ please make my dream come true).

Photos:Sandiegopride.org ,Maccosmetics.com & Style.com

2 comments:

Seymone said...

It looks as though sky blue pigment(PRO) was used.. I got the lippie. Thanks again. It is a beautiful color

Lacroix said...

Cool Thanks Seymone!