Saturday, May 16, 2009

Givenchy at Loehmann's!


"Say what?" was my initial reaction but yes its true. 
I walked into the Loehmann's in Chelsea and casual browsed the shoe section ( something I rarely do, I usually bolt to the Back Room to check out the deals there).
And low and behold, I was instantly smitten with these beauties!
Givenchy studded heels in a beautiful soft grey leather.
But, I was not finding my size, so since I was a Gold Card member, I inquired about another store having my size ( no they didn't since they are debuting in NYC and will  be in select stores in the coming months). BUT! they had my size on the floor- Heaven.
The original price for these babies$770- but with the Loehmann's price, plus 10% off for being a Gold Card insider member, I got these for 66% off!!

2 comments:

Diva Discount said...

Nice Deal!!! Love those shoes.. they look like they are very soft buttery leather!

Hey, you do know that the instore size search is available for ALL shoppers.. not just gold members?
And FYI.. huge clearnece sale happening right now until June 8th with ladies swimsuits on sale until the 21st! Got to love love love discount designer clothing superstore, Loehmann’s.

bee said...

mmm, that leather looks so soft. good find. i've never gone to loehmann's, maybe i'm missing out.