Saturday, January 16, 2010

YSL Spring 2010 Gloss Volupte #5 & #8


Just in case you missed out on YSL's Gloss Volupte Gloss in #4 for the fall, have no fear- #8 is equally stunning. When I headed uptown for my Chanel excursion, YSL had their Spring 2010 Makeup collection out. I wasn't too thrilled about the pastels however, the new Volupte Glosses drove me wild!
#5 Sugared Almond is the perfect nude with just the right touch of pink for deep pigmented lips. It won't leave you ashy- just theright amount of color
#8 Glazed Blackcurrant is a stunnying deep plum, it borders the discontinuted Black Tulip Rouge Pur and just as sheer.

These are my next obsession for Spring other than the epitimous Chanel Particulier Nail Polish.
I tested these at Saks but they are available at ysl.com.

They are definitely worth the splurge for Spring!

Update: Both Gloss Volupte's are available on Sephora.com

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love the promotional picture!!

Anonymous said...

I've never tried YSL glosses, but Sugared Almond sounds lovely.