Friday, January 15, 2010

Jean Paul Gaultier for Target!

I cannot believe this is happening...
The next Target Go International designer will be Jean Paul Gaultier, racked.com spilled the camera phone
pics via fashin and all day I have been salivating.
You have no idea. JPG did the costumes for 2 of my favorite films, one being La Cite des Enfants Perdus
the other is the Fifth Element. Plus, I know you guys are sick of me talking about wanting one of
those flight attendent suits from the latter.

I'm in serious planning mode, the Target at Atlantic Center- I'm coming for you come March- I'll go to
Jersey City if I have to! From the leaked pics, my priority is the trench coat.
Just to think this morning, I was thinking about needing a new trench- then racked.com lifted my spirits
with these pics.
John Paul Gaultier for Target will launch in March right after Rodarte, I hope that they have a pop-up
shop in time for NY Fashion week because I.can't.wait.

and to leave you with a little something..here is Ruby Rhod!


update: Here is a lookbook provided by Refinery 29!

No comments: