Sunday, December 11, 2011

Holiday Win-spiration: Chanel's Khol Rimmed Paris-Bombay Look

Jasmine Tookes photo: Elle.com
Its finals!. I have so much great stuff to share but will have to be put on hold for a couple of days. I did want to do a quick post on my Holiday Winter Inspiration- (Win-spiration if you will)- The Chanel Pre-fall 2012 Paris- Bombay Metiers d'Art show that debuted on Wednesday December 7th, 2011.  I love the khol rimmed eyes- it makes me want to re-visit smokey eyes- but in a way to just line it tightly instead of smudging. My spin would be putting some highlights of gold underneath the eye and in the corner.
I love the look and was happy that their were east Asian women represented along with my faves Audrey Marnay and Southern California new-comer Jasmine Tookes!

No comments: