Thursday, May 17, 2012

My date with Revlon at NYC Internet Week

Revlon at Internet Week New York 2012

Before

Revlon Kiss Me Coral Colorburst Lipstick and Brown Sugar Lipbutter

After
Ok, so its not an actual date per se, but I made a date with Revlon yesterday in SoHo at Internet Week New York 2012. My conference intent was to learn but when there is a makeup booth in the building, I'm in line! Revlon just so happened to be a sponsor of the conference and I got in the seat. I requested a "fresh, coral-ly look" and I got more than that. Needless to say, I am sat-is-fied!
I haven't used Revlon in a looong while, I think the last time I used the brand was for their Vixen nail color over 10 years ago. Now knowing that the colors are pigmented without the chalkiness, I think I'll spend a bit more time at their displays.
The MUA used Revlon's PhotoReady Airbrush Mousse in Caramel in the middle of my face and PhotoReady Makeup in Mocha on the exterior. Then I got a rubdown on my cheeks with PhotoReady Cream Blush in Coral Reef on the lips Colorburst Lipbutter in Brown Sugar and Colorburst Lipcolor in Kiss Me Coral.

No comments: