Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Fab Fuchsia Fun with L'Oreal Color Riche Caresse 173





I think that I've successfully found the THE lip product consistency that I have been looking for for like.. EVER! While hitting up my Target this week, I discovered an almost bare  L'Oreal Color Riche (or Caresse) lipstick. The new colors may be an extension to the Color Riche Balm, but the wider range of colors ( vibrant orange and cherry tones)  has this ahhmazing consistency, its like buttah. Seriously!
 I have had high hopes for other lipcolors when it came to consistency but these take the cake. I picked up #173 Velvety Fuchsia and it wore for at least 2 hours and a cheese burger when I applied 2 swipes with no problem! I really hope that the Rouge Caresse line is a permanent fixture, the display that these lippies were in was demolished! As if there was a memorial day haul in the L'Oreal section and I didn't get the memo!

Anyway, snap these up if you can, I got mine for $7.99 and its going to serve me well for this punchy lip summer.

No comments: