Friday, January 25, 2013

Chanel Frivole Blush Spring 2013 reviewed

Chanel Frivole Blush used in the Spring 2013 Couture Show

Chanel Spring 2013 Frivole #76 Blush



No makeup, just blush ( Chanel Frivole #76)  and keep this on the hush..


Its another Spring 2013 Printemps Precieux de Chanel review guys! So along with La Favorite RAV, I also picked up the Joues Contraste Frivole Powder blush! Can I just say that I LOVE this blush! A little goes a long way, the color is a dense coral and is impactful not chalky and dull. I actually like to wear this tout seul, in the wild just like my swatch pic!
I was also excited to see that Frivole Blush was used in Peter Phillips' Chanel Spring 2013 Couture look this week! Now if only I could get a hold of the new Stylo Eyeshadow in Black Stream..

Chanel Couture 2013 photo from Style.com

No comments: