Friday, March 9, 2007

No MAC March


" We're not gonna take it"..ok, so it should be "I'm not going to take it" but lately I've been feeling that the past few collections MAC has put out there have let me down.
Either the color payoff is weak or the collection clashes with my skintone.. anyway, I'm disgruntled.
Why am I going to dish out money for products that are un-original?
There are too many pinks, mauves, rose shade l/s and glosses that they make. Ever think about a black plum l/g or something a bit more unconventional?
I have always viewed cosmetics to be a journey, a way to create a new persona by using colors that I love.
Lately MAC, I haven't been lovin' it.
The campaigns are blah- the product is not that impressive, I'm saying sayonara to MAC starting this month and it will continue until the collections have colors that suit everyone.

No comments: