Tuesday, March 27, 2007

To Vegas and Back



Hello out there!

I just returned from Vegas and Joshua Tree and had a blast! I didnt take my computer on the road so .. here I am!

While at the Forums at Cesar's I stopped by Kiehls. I have their blue astringent from way back when and its not working for me. Why? because it has alcohol and everytime I put a moisturizer over it- it clumps.
Since the weather was a good 85 degrees and my skin started to ooze oil, I wanted to see if they could help me minimize the oil and shine and maximize my sanity.
Luckly the sales person helped my find their Tea Tree oil toner that is alcohol-free ( yess..) and I have to say, it smells great and does the job.
Also while I was in there I picked up the all-famous Kiehl's lipgloss in Berry 1851.
Its the fastest lip smoother I've every tried. As soon as you put it on, it just melts onto your lips- great for when you are on the go.. yay!
I have other beauty discoveries to reveal later. A classic will be on the way too.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments: