Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Summer Collection: NARS




Summer Coquette collection 2007.

It looks like summer is going to be filled with lots o' neutrals with pops of color.
I like the pink panther and summer time cream eye duo shadows and the striptease lipgloss. Like Orgasm Blush and Lipgloss, I bet it will sell well because of its cheeky name and beautiful color ( I fancy NARS Nirvana and Exhibit A Blushes).

Judging by what I hear about MAC's Sun Strip, Moon Bathe and Tenderstones Summer Collections ( remember Bait, Hook, Lure collection last year?) its going to be neutral . Cream packaging, Nudes and Browns.. I can't wait! I can just imagine a futuristic, indian summer campaign.. I'm getting a head of myself. Right now my relationship with MAC is not so good.

photos: NARS Cosmetics.com

No comments: