Tuesday, June 17, 2008

New DiorKiss Luscious Lip-Plumping Gloss


Dior has some new glosses! 
Yesterday, while at Sephora I decided to test these out while going through the Dior section. I was surprised because my eyes glazed over the DiorKiss and I assumed the "glossy sans major plumping" gloss that I had in Lychee Rose. No, not the same.
The texture is not as sticky as the former and the scent and flavor is "fruitier" ( which fruit, I couldn't quite figure out).
Swatching these, I found that they come across really frosty- which automatically turned me off of the neutrals but to my surprise I enjoyed Berry Smoothie. It reminded me of a glossier MAC's Tropic Glow Slimshine.

DiorKiss Luscious Lip-Plumping Gloss runs you $19.50 and is available at Sephora.com

1 comment:

yummy411 said...

thanks for the heads up!