Tuesday, June 10, 2008

Summer Skin Savers


A few weeks ago I purchased MD Skincare's  Powerful Protection SPF 30 Sunscreen Pads and tossed them in a to-go bag. I never reached for one until my friend called me yesterday to go to the US Open in Torrey Pines.
All I thought was, its blazing and I definitely don't want anymore sunspots on my face or body. 
So I reached for a towelette and was fascinated by the fact that I can apply it to my face and drive ( please don't try this yourself). The texture wasn't greasy and though there were some streaks of titanium-dioxide ( the active ingredient for sunscreen) but with a follow up swipe of the hand to rub it in, I was good to go!
I'm heading to the beach tomorrow, I can't wait to try it again.
You can find them at Sephora.com, each pack comes with 6 pads and runs $42. But you can luck out and find them in the Sephora's Skin Care kit along with a horde of other goodies for $25.

No comments: