Wednesday, September 8, 2010

Fashion's Night Out 2010 Scavenger Hunt





Fashion's Night Out is this friday and since there is one billion things to do in NYC, I decided to come up with a scavenger hunt!
Chanel Soho- I'm really excited about the re-opening on the Chanel Soho store on the 10th, any chance for me to see Karl Lagerfeld would be a dream! While I'm in Soho, I can pop into Korres and see what's going on. Last year Korres had great FNO makeup demo's and it wasn't too crowded.
I'll also have to be on the lookout for the VanLeewen Icecream truck for their Cinnamon scoop! Hopefully, I'll have a Heartschallenger spotting as well.
Next I'll be off to 42nd street Sephora to check out the launch of YSL's Couture Lipsticks! Can't wait, meet and swatch in person. Then onward and upward to Midtown for a Bryanboy siting and Bergdorf Goodman's and finish up the night at Barney's playing musical chairs or singing karaoke.
I hope all goes as planned if not more and will update next weekend

No comments: