Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Wednesday Love: Lanvin Leopard print dress

After this past weekend's sweltering uptick in temperature, I'm wondering- Are there fall? its me, Lacroix. Along with this question, I open every Sept issue or style guide to see animal print everything- pumps, kitten heels, scarves, belts and the like. Specifically, leopard print.
While browsing around on a monday evening, I escaped onto Colette's website- which has change drastically since the last time I've been on it. Not only did I not know that the shop now features luxury designers great fall fashion inspiration but I clicked upon this Lanvin leopard dress- just beautiful! Very clean, classic and timeless- what's drawing me back? oh, the pricetag of about $800. yeah.
But this minor setback won't stop me from finding this dress, it might not be Lanvin but I'm sure enough to find a Lanvin inspired dress that will las for a few seasons to come. As a start to fall leopard fashion, I did buy a long sleeve Victoria's Secret PINK leopard print sweater that I picked up at the Soho Store. I can't wait to pair it with a long full skirt and my YSL pumps.

No comments: