Monday, December 13, 2010

Best of 2010: Ashley F's beauty picks!



Ashley F is a writer for BAS and wetpaint and her tumblr is freaking HILARIOUS!
She loves Let the Right One In, Everyone Says I Love You and Gosford Park.
Recently played itunes songs are Jorge Ben, Caetano Veloso, MF Doom, KMD, old Billy Joel SWV and Jodeci.

These are her favorite
Classic " Go To" Product of the Year: The thing I absolutely cannot live without is Dr. Perricone's No Foundation Foundation. Its basically a sheer light-coverage foundation with an anti-aging, moisturizing component. Its $50 but a little goes a long way. It smells a little weird but whatevz, makes my face glow. I don't know how "universal" the universal shade is, but it works for me since I have a light ivoryish tone.

New Discovery of 2010: Favorite discovery of 2010 is definitely Tarte Natural Lip Stain in Moody. Every female friend that I have let try it on has then bought it and it looks great on everyone.

Dream product you want: My dream beauty product is something that gives me perfect liquid eyeliner effect without being, you know, liquid eyeliner, because that shit is impossible for me to apply.

Beauty favorite for under $10: Beauty favorite under $10 is Maybelline The Falsies mascara. Its great and yes, you need to replace it every month, but for $7 that's no big deal. This stuff works great even without a lash separator.

Beauty Favorite for over $10:For over $10 I would have to say that I am very devoted to my Givenchy Phenomeneys. I have small eyes and the awesome ball applicator gets at those very teensy lashes in the corner of your eyes which are the most critical cuz they make you look like 60s Marisa Berenson.


Disclaimer: All products were purchased by Ashley.

No comments: