Saturday, February 26, 2011

Fashion Post: Comme des Garcons Play x Converse


How cute are these?
After purchasing these Play Comme des Garcons x Converse at Opening Ceremony this past weekend, I had to call my mom and tell her I bought tennis shoes ( wcoast)/ sneakers ( ecoast). Why the escandalo? Because I seriously haven't bought chill shoes in say.. 4 years? YES! The last "comfort" shoe I bought was a pair of Diesel's that are so worn that my brother attempted to throw them away because he was embarrased that I had worn them out. Other than the Diesel's, I have my trusty Ugg's for the winter because I'm not wearing heels in ice or snow- nor am I wearing my flats.
Since I'm in a super corporate environment, I dare not wear these at work unless its after hours but I do plan on busting these baby's out when the weather heats up as part of my spring wardrobe. Maybe with my black jeans and a red and white striped shirt from Zara and my Lanvin glasses... just catching my 2 month forward flash as its still not warm enough for me to indulge in cute footwear, lest I secure the dream of slipping and landing on my face thanks to an ice patch.
Oh Spring, where art thou?

No comments: