Sunday, August 17, 2008

Givenchy's Phenomen'eyes Review




After combing Soho, Union and Harold square for Givenchy's new Phenomen'eyes mascara, I finally found it at the Sephora in Time's Square. Yes, I walked 30+ blocks for this mascara and it is definitely worth it!

Tonight, I compared phenom against my plain ol' lashes and I have to say. You can definitely wear the mascara without eyeshadow or liner, why? because the coverage of my lashes has extended beyond my lid!

Phenomen'eyes is described as  a" high-tech brush, revolutionary, patented ball made of ultraflexible elastomer".

The formula is described as" containing a polymer with a curling effect smoothes and shapes lashes, holding the curve of your lashes perfectly in place". I concur respectively.

In pics: on the left, lashes dressed in Phenomen'eyes Phenomen'Black and  to the right, bare lashes.

Sold exclusively at Sephora for $27.

2 comments:

SuzieC said...

wowzers is right!! Your lashes look fantastic!!

Anonymous said...

OMG! I came in here to type: Wowzers! I can't stay yummy. LOL!