Saturday, December 5, 2009

Sonia Rykiel for H&M!




This morning was the launch of Sonia Rykiel's lingerie collection for H&M and I got up bright and early for it.
With no line to wait in, I waltzed into the 51st St and 5th Ave store and went directly towards the body suit in Grey and Blue. When I tried it on, I had to go up a size- wha? what a way to give a girl a complex! The real reason for the sizing? because the bralette is a size or two smaller than the bottom. So if you wear a certain size in H&M panties and want to get this body suit? Go a full size up!

Over all the suit is comfy the fit is well, the satin and details remind me of ( I reference this waaay too much) the Jean-Paul Gautier airline attendant suit from The Fifth Element.
Finally got one!



photos: 42nd St H&M and my purchase at home

No comments: