Monday, July 5, 2010

Paul Frank for Lip Smacker's: Chachi's Fried Icecream Lipgloss Pot



Lacroix loves Chachi!

Upon stumbling into my local Target, I ran smack dab into the Paul Frank for Lip Smacker's collection! The collection features each beloved Paul Frank Character in his or her own gloss, pot or stick form with a delicious scent and flavor.

The collection features the following character and flavors:
Julius- Strawberry Banana, Coconut Creme, Red Raspberry Lipsmackers ( either gloss , stick or pot)
Bunny Girl- Carrot Cake
Clancy- Cotton Candy
Sheree- Sweet Berry
Mika- Sweet Creme
Spicoli-Spinoli
Worry Bear- Honey Sweet

and the lipgloss pot I picked up, Chachi's Fried Ice Cream Lipgloss pot.
Chachi's lipgloss pot is caramel in color smells and tastes just like fried ice cream!

Check out the collection here at lipsmackers.com

3 comments:

Adara said...

Your blog is so great! I love it!

~Adara (prettyinpinklipstick.blogspot.com)

Lacroix said...

Thank you so much Adara!

theVEROblog said...

This looks so cute!

If you get a chance, check out my blog, I would love some feedback.