Wednesday, July 31, 2013

Beauty Countdown: Marc Jacobs Beauty- August 9th

Can.Not.Wait


Just in case you beauty bees have been hiding under a rock and/or missed Sephora's 48-hour exclusive shopping window ( I know I did!),  one of our favorite New York sportswear designers , Marc Jacobs is launching a beauty collection in less than 2 weeks! The collection will be exclusive to Sephora and MJ stores and will consist of  122-products ranging from lips to tips (nail tips). If you want to check out all that will be available check out POPSUGAR Fashion's photos to start tallying your dream list. 
I'm really excited about this launch! I think its brilliant that MJ will literally be a "one-stop shop" for all of your needs. Got your dress- check, got your duffle ready and then you need some gloss and liner, done and done. If you are in NYC, this can all be achieved in a mere one block stretch in West Village. 
On my wishlist?  Lux Beauty Enamored Hi-Shine Laquer and the Strange Magic Love Marc Lip Gel as they are both references one of my favorite films TheVirgin Suicides, a movie directed by MJ bestie Sofia Coppola.
Swatches to come soon!

No comments: