Tuesday, July 2, 2013

Riri Hearts MAC: Barbados Girl Lustre Drops Reviewed

Barbados Girl Lustre drops

Barbados Girl Lustre Drops Swatch
 After the 3.5 hours of refreshing by 3 open tabs on MAC's website and 2 browsers on my phone,
I was finally able to get my Riri Loves MAC items.
First up for review in Barbados Girl Lustre Drops. While MAC has had lustre drops in their rotation for a while, I have never tried them. So I figure, I'll try it out this time as I was excited about the possibility of a shimmery highlighter that I can add above my cheek bone or add to my beloved Diorskin Nude BB Creme.
I swatched a pin size of Barbados Girl on my hand (above) and blended the color out to see what the effect would look like. I think I applied too much to my hand because it was a bit too shimmery but when I applied to the top of my cheekbones, it was tolerable (below).
Overall Barbados girl will be in my Summer stash for this year as I'm pairing down on wearing anything but tinted moisturizer.
Gettin' Cheeky with Barbados Girl Lustre Drops

No comments: