Friday, November 6, 2009

5ave 5 of 09: Adina Z of Krasey Beauty




Krasey Beauty, or Adina as her friends call her, is a 20-something born and raised in the ever-fabulous New York City. I recently have met her in person as she is a regular contributor on the mostly MAC beauty site Spectra.net.
She is absolutely obsessed with everything beauty and fashion, and juggles her time between her full time job in finance, beauty blogging, and roaming around New York City in search of the latest and greatest in beauty.

Her site Kraseybeauty.com is a fantastic one stop for NY Fashion Week coverage, new product reviews and a great place for Haul-ic's.

Here are Adina's 5aves of '09:

Hair: The Phytospecific line.

"The only shampoo I have tried thus far that truly moisturized my hair and left it frizz free. The all-natural formula does my hair right."

Nails: Zoya Nail Polish

"With tons of colors and finishes to choose from, and a formula as strong as Fort Knox, it's no wonder this amazing little polish company has captured my heart."

Skin: Jan Marini's Bioglycolic line

"With a formula as advanced as it is effective, the
bioglycolic line keeps my skin in tip top shape. Though I have tried many other brands, I have been returning to Jan Marini."

Fragrance: La Prairie's Life Threads in Silver.

"Life Threads Silver is a sweet floral that is both warm and flirtatious. To me Silver is your twenties. The scent represents that stage in your life where you are simply enjoying life and all of the pleasures it has to offer. You aren't sure where you are headed, but you are definitely enjoying the ride. The citrus notes provide a burst of energy, while the strong floral notes lend a hint of flirtation."

Cosmetics: Make Up For Ever eyeshadows

"Amazing finish, amazing colors. Bar none, the highest quality shadow I have. I own 48 different shades."

Check out Kraseybeauty.com! and follow her on twitter: KraseyBeauty

notes:
The following samples were provided to Adina by the following companies:
Zoya Nail Polishes
Jan Marini's Bioglycolic line

No comments: