Monday, November 9, 2009

5ave 5 of '09: Jamie of Rural Glamour


Our first beauty poller for the 5ave 5 of 09 mini-series is Jamie Jeter, editrix of Rural Glamour, Real Life Beauty Blog.
Her loves? "beauty products of course, reading stacks of magazine, pop culture, history trivia, and playing my makeup!".

Her 5ave 5 of '09 are the following:

Hair: Organix Shea Butter Shampoo. "Great for dry and chemical treated hair and its sulfate-free!"

Nails: Creative Nail Design Sticky-"My favorite base coat...adheres the polish for long lasting wear."

Skin: Cetephil Facial Wash- "I went 'back to basics" and was the best decision in skin care all year! "

Fragrance: "Kiehls Musk+Kielhs Vanilla mix- the signature scent I've been waiting on."

Cosmetics: NK HD Eye Shadows "[I] find them at my local BSS for a $1.49. the pigment and quality are just amazing."

Check out Jamie's blog at http://city-itis.blogspot.com/ and her fabulous youtube video's here or look for ruralglamour.


No comments: