Saturday, January 29, 2011

MAC Soho Wonderwoman Pop-up shop






Just when I thought that nothing great can come of a snowy winter's day drudging along Soho comes MAC's Wonderwoman pop-up shop!
The newly renovated MAC Soho location is currently home of the new Wonderwoman collection as well as the regular line's favorites. Plus this is the only location to have the full Wonderwoman collection about 2 weeks from the official launch on February 10th.
I did manage to pick up the new giant sized lipglass in Wonderwoman, a sheer apple red with shimmer and the re-packaged Russian Red lipstick.
This new collection comes with an increase in pricing as well. According to my receipt the lipglass is $20 and dually noted as " large", the size is .37 oz compared to the standard .17 oz. The lipstick was $15.50 and I'm sure that the special packaging also attributes to the price increase as well.

The unveiling is coming up next week where I will have full collection coverage, at the Soho pop-up I found that not all of the collection was in its encasing. Until then, enjoy the photos!

disclaimer: all products photographed were purchased by me

No comments: